Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Put It All Together Now
     Just wanted to stop in and give you an updated on the college journey.  I got a call tonight that I had been accepted to my number two college.  I also was informed that I qualify and have been awarded some pretty awesome academic scholarships.
    

     This leaves me with my two colleges that I applied to both accepting me, both giving me awesome scholarships, and both ready to have me as a student.  The problem is that I don't know which one I should go with.  My number one college is an awesome Catholic college about an hour away.  This would be an awesome environment to be in.  The second college is a local college, so I would be able to live at home, and then transfer up to the Catholic college in Junior year.

     I would defiantly appreciate your prayers as I take the steps to make definite decisions.  The question I've been trying to answer is:


     "In what college can I best serve God?  Where can I be the best version of myself that He has in mind?"


     I'm just saying, this is not the easiest question to answer!  There are a lot of variables, but ultimately I'm praying for God's will to be done, while I do my part, too.


     How about you?  Are you also on the path to college?  How are your plans going?  Let me know!

     God bless you all,

Chloe M. 


 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment