Friday, October 5, 2012

 God Loves Us Like: THIS






 



     Nothing more fun (for me) is to look through wedding pictures.  The best ones usually aren't the dress.  Or the flowers.  Or even the rings.  No - none of these are my favorite.  The ones I love the most when the photographer captures that moment when the groom sees his bride in pure white for the first time. It is a look of sheer love, joy, and a realization of the life long commitment to each other. 

 


     This is our story.  I know your probably thinking: "What are you talking about?  I'm not married! I'm too young to get married!" Or, "I might never get married!" Or maybe, "Well, I am married, but my husband/wife doesn't look at me like that anymore."




     Good news.  That sheer look of joy, commitment and love won't always come from a person.  Because we are human and we make mistakes and we fail.  A lot.
    
     The amazing thing is that we have a God who loves us like this:



     100% of the time, all day, every day. Even when we don't look snow white.  Every time we turn back from sin, we see His forgiving face, and it is always a look of love, adoration, and joy.

What do you think?  Let me know in the comments below!

God bless,

Chloe M.

p.s. OK - I had to add one last picture on - I told you these were my favorite!


No comments:

Post a Comment