Tuesday, September 25, 2012


Amused or Offended?

Dear readers, I am wanting your opinion.

Are you amused or offended by the above picture?

I went to Target tonight and saw this notebook.

I think I am offended simply because these women are not single.

They are "taken" by the most amazing spouse - Christ Himself. 

It is disheartening when our culture places these incredible women who have responded to God's call to religious life in a position where they are the end of jokes.
Thoughts? I would love to know in the comment box below.
God bless,

Chloe M.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kimberly!

    First of all, thank you SO much for the comment. And I agree with you. I am sickened that the secular world looks upon the beautiful gift of religious life as a laughing matter.

    Praying for you on your vocation journey!

    God bless,

    Chloe M.

    ReplyDelete