Friday, April 12, 2013

 
-1-

It's semi-official......I've graduated.
Semi-official because I still have to get the paper
that I have submitted graded.  With my luck I'll
have to re-do it, but until then, I'm done!
-

2-

Mom, Reagan and myself went to go see
Thorton Wilder's "Our Town" at one of
our local high schools.  The kids did an amazing job...
I hate plays that make me think so much I
get depressed and want to change my life.
Watch for a post on this one.


 
-3-

Our last Law Class is tonight.
Although some of it was over my head by
a lot, I'm really going to miss this class and
the interaction with the youth group in that setting.

-4-

I work on Saturdays, which isn't a big deal
at all, because it makes Sundays even better
than they were ever before.....Sundays make
great nap days after Church.
 
 
-5-
 
I'm listening to the radio and they
saying that, Boston right now, there is
a National Barista Competition.
They make their own coffee brew which
is mainly judged on the choice of flavor
that is infused (everything from bacon to
oranges.) WHY DO I LIVE IN
THE MIDWEST?  I may be making a
trip down to Boston....now.
 
 
 
-6-

I live in the Midwest, so we have been
getting some crazy weather.  It's April 12th, and we
are sitting at forty degrees for the day.  Needless to
say, I will be wearing a sweater today.
 
-7-

The highlight of my Sunday this weekend
is going to be singing for the second graders
first communion.  I love watching their wonder
as they receive Christ in the Eucharist for the first
time - I really wish I could have that joy
every Sunday instead of settling into the motions.
It is really Christ there!
 
God bless,
 
Chloe M. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment