Friday, January 18, 2013


-1-

One of the funnest (is that a word?) thing to do
when you are sitting around with your friends is to play fictional matchmaker
with the people in your church directory.  A.K.A - what I did
all afternoon with my friends. 

 
-2-

I passed my local Starbucks and realized that their
signs for Holiday Drinks are still up with the words "While
Supplies Last" in big, sharpied words.  So, my lunch break
today will be spent at Starbucks- fingers crossed that they
still have enough supplies for one more Carmel brulee latte.
 
-3-

Our last Christmas party is tonight - yes, we do stretch the Holiday
out pretty well, don't we?  But it has helped us avoid the Christmas letdown
that you feel after getting done with all the celebrations and
feeling like all that preparation was for one day.  This also means
I can put up one last picture of cute Christmas animals:

OK, now I'm good. 
 
-4-

After all the work on the Roe V. Wade paper, I submitted it this Tuesday
with bated breath and fingers crossed.  Lo and behold, Wednesday morning
brought cries of joy at the A- paper, graded and returned. 
Huzzah! Huzzah!  Ring the Christmas bells!  (What? I still
have them out, remember?)
 
-5-

My courage is slowly gathering for the Catholic Campus Center
visit that is fast approaching.  Thank you to all for the comments and
advice concerning my home school introvert-ness.  That also
broke the record for the most comments on my blog!
I see you like hearing about my nervous breakdowns, eh?


 
-6-

The guy who calls my phone sometimes from work is always the
bearer of good news.  He is a recorded message that automatically
plays on our answering machines when jeans day occurs.
Needless to say, there was one person dancing around the house
shouting "Jeans day! Jeans day!" when he said that it was jeans day
for every remaining Friday in January...and in February! 
So, this picture is of jeans.  Because they look like they are dancing, too.
 
-7-
Tomorrow night, Dad, Mom, Reagan, Grandma, Grandpa and myself
are going to a local Church to hear Phil Keagy in concert.
For those of you who don't know him, he is one of the
most amazing Christian guitar players.  Ever.
 

 
Thanks and God Bless you all!
 
Chloe M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment