Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A peek at what is to come....

Hello dear readers,

If you've been keeping up over at Mady's blog, you know that we have just returned from a week long (and much needed) vacation in Texas, Louisiana, Missouri, and Arkansas.  It was incredibly peaceful and, as most vacations are, very relaxing.

I also have, once again, slacked off my blogging.  So, instead of beating myself up over it on here, I've decided to give y'all (Texas is rubbing off on me) a quick peek into what is to come in the next months of summer on the blog!

1) A mini series! I've been inspired by some fellow bloggers to do a mini series.  I've selected the title "Catholic on Campus"  I've been reading a lot lately and brushing up for college classes and have realized that people are going to question my faith in the collegiate world.  This mini series will tackle subjects like the inquisition, priest abuse, contraception, science and the Church, and abortion.  Basically, what you may be questioned about as a Catholic on Campus. Let me know in the comments if you have a subject that you'd like me to cover!

2) A giveaway!  At the end of July, I'll be having a giveaway for a great Catholic book(s).  I don't know which book it will be for, so I'll keep you updated on that as well.  There will be multiple ways to earn chances for the giveaway - so keep an eye on the blog!

3) Conferences, conferences, conferences! I'll be headed of to Stubenville soon!  This year I'll attend my last year as a participant.  I'll give you a day by day look into the conference for those of you who have never been and also post some of the talks we listen to.  I'll also be going to TEC this summer, so watch for my thoughts on that weekend as well.

4) More music.  I've come across some great Catholic/Christ-inspired music lately and can't wait to share it with you guys.  

Like I said, completely open to suggestions, so let me know if there is something you want to see more of or less of!

God bless,

Chloe M. 

No comments:

Post a Comment