Sunday, June 16, 2013

This. Is. BeautifulPhoto of Couple Praying Together Before Their Wedding Goes Viral

The couple in this photo above is a couple you may have seen in the internet before.  Their names are Josh and Bre Curtas, married last year, whose pre-wedding photo has gone viral.

Bre shared that her groom had wanted to talk to her before their wedding.  Nervous, since she wasn't completely ready, she sat down, and he reached his hand around the corner for her's. He wanted to pray with her before their wedding.

Since I like to know the back story  I went and found Bre's blog. In it, she shares something that makes this story even more touching and real.  Bre says, "There I stood wearing my pure white wedding dress, ready to walk down the aisle to my Prince Charming.  See, he is not only my prince charming because of his incredibly handsome looks, or wonderful humor, or the fact that we have so much in common.  He is my Prince Charming because he helped me protect the most precious gift that I own.  My purity.  Soon after we had started dating, I nervously told my Prince Charming that I was a virgin and planned to be until the night of my wedding, to which he replied he would have it no other way."

Guys.  This is awesome....and makes the above photo so much more meaningful.

If you are saving yourself for your future spouse, don't stop.  Don't give up because it's hard.  Saving this gift is one that you won't regret, and how incredible will it be to say to your future groom/bride that you saved EVERYTHING.  Even when it hurt, even when it was hard.  

And, since I can't resist, here are some more photos of the couple.  


God bless and have a wonderful weekend!

Chloe M. 

The bride is grateful that she got to spend a quiet moment with her groom. 'We had a long path getting here,' Bre said. 'It may have only been 40 seconds, but it reconnected us before we made a promise to each other that was going to last a lifetime.'                            Bre works for Urban Mountain Adventure, a mentoring program for inner city youth. Josh is a marine and a salesman for a door and hardware business.                        


2 comments: