Sunday, June 23, 2013

(From a scene at bloggers anonymous) "Hello, my name is Chloe."  "Hi, Chloe." "I am a neglectant blogger. I've not posted in many days and my readers must be sick and tired of logging on to the same screen every time they pull up my blog."

Sorry guys!  As Frank Sinatra said, "That's life!" I have been busier than a one eyed cat watching two mouseholes.  No exaggeration here at all.   Okay, maybe a bit of exaggeration - and I've always wanted to use a weird phrase like that.  

But, in all seriousness, I have been crazy busy.    Stick with me - I do have a couple great posts in mind, so keep an eye out for blog updates.

Also, on a side note, I love finding out how you found my blog!  Do you know me personally?  Did you run across my site from a different blogger?  Let me know in the comments - or, if your in a hurry, just click one of the poll options on the side of the blog!

Have a great Sunday everyone - best laid plans, I will post something this afternoon when I get back from Church and errands.

God bless!

Chloe M.  

No comments:

Post a Comment