Friday, May 10, 2013



-1-
We had an awesome Bible study
last Friday night where we were able to 
talk about the hardest aspect of defending
the Catholic faith was for each person.
It was a really great conversation - thanks
youth group!

-2-
I only have two Saturdays left this month where
I'll be working eight hour days.  In June my
schedule goes down to just two Saturdays
a month where I have to work - and it's only four hours!

-3-
I was at the gym watching TV and
ran across this special about the Hope Diamond.
Guys - it was awesome.  Plus, I realized how
much I love history.  Hmmm....college
major anyone?

-4-
Mother's Day is this weekend - are you
ready?  Remember to thank your mom
for doing all she does.  Lifeteen
has some awesome articles.
I especially liked the letter to Mary thanking
her for being our mother.

-5-
For snapchat users:  Research
has come out that shows that your photos
aren't actually deleted after ten seconds...
please use common sense and Christian
wisdom when sending pictures: Article

-6-
Do you know what is addicting?
Words With Friends.
Enough said.

-7-
Countdown to Freshman
Orientation: thirteen days!
Everyone in the blogging
world seems to be talking about
graduation....I'm just starting!

God bless,

Chloe M.  


No comments:

Post a Comment