Monday, November 19, 2012

Today I'm Thankful For....






     So someone mentioned to me the new movement to be thankful for something every day of November in preparation for Thanksgiving.  As you can see, I'm a little bit behind (per usual). 

     I just wanted to take today's post and thank my youth group.  If any of my anonymous readers are out there and you are in my youth group - you are such a blessing, you have no idea.  The highlight of my week is Bible study and getting to talk to you all for two straight hours.  I have so many awesome memories and inside jokes with all of you I couldn't even begin to list them.

     We have some fun trips behind us (Winter Jam 2012, March for Life 2011, Rally for Religious Freedom 2012, Stubenville 2012, NCYC 2008)  and so many fun ones ahead.  I can't wait to see the amazing things God will do with group - and I can tell you it's going to be BIG things! 

     The dads in our home school group get together for Dad's meetings on Thursday morning and are able to connect and touch base with each other faith-wise through text through the week.  Yesterday I got a text from a youth group member and we were able to talk about the humanity of Christ (you'll see more about that in an upcoming post).  I'll get e-mails from friends through the week and they'll make my day. 

     Guys, you seriously are such a blessing my life.  Thanks so much for the fun so far and I can't wait for the adventures ahead!

God Bless each of you!

Chloe M.
 

    

No comments:

Post a Comment